Services For Professionals
‘Improving professional understanding, to enable better support to children and families’
Do you work with someone who thinks outside the square?
Outside the Square Psychology services can help teachers, school support staff, respite carers, allied health professionals and others to better understand those children who think outside the square.
In addition to assessment, diagnosis and direct therapy support for clients, we also provide:
• Supervision/mentoring for professionals requiring further skills development in the area of children with additional needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorders)
For further information and costs, click here
• Consultancy to schools, classroom visits, in-house PD
• Public speaking engagements at your agency
Some examples of presentation topics include:
- A Proactive Approach to Behaviour Management for Children with Additional Needs
- Toilet Training for Children with Additional Needs
- Social skills interventions for Primary School Children
- Considerations for Siblings
- Anxiety Management
- Bullying and Children with Additional Needs
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Understanding and Supporting Children with Autism
- Talking to the Child about their Autism Spectrum Diagnosis
- Puberty and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Eating Difficulties
We can develop a presentation specifically to meet the learning needs of your staff.
For a schedule of fees, click here
To discuss your training requirements, please phone 9808 3917.
Or click here to contact us via email.